Sunday, November 1, 2009

I can't believe how the time flies. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile...just been enjoying all my free time with Bostyn and Kimmy. Bostyn's growing up so fast! She's started sitting up, holding her own bottle, doesn't use her head support in her car seat and talks a ton and still squeeks from time to time! She celebrated her 100 day with her Mammy, Auntie Nickle, Jace, Patrick and her mommies. :D She loves hanging out in her exersaucer and has been trying all kinds of new foods. Her grandpa fed her cereal for the first time when she turned 4 months. :)

Here are some pics, enjoy:














6 comments:

Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grace said...

Hi - I had to delete that last comment... Meant to say Asian American on Baby Center... that is where I located your blog! You baby is so adorable... I miss that age so much AND I love the costume!!

Dawson n' Co. said...

The Boo @ the Zoo photo is AWESOME - i love that costume. Good to hear an update!

asiangard said...

very cute baby!

Heidi O said...

She is a cute baby. I am one of the may moms. I post some but generally if it is covered. I don't.

kimmie said...

OMG I love the second pic! It's such a MySpace self portrait ;)

I can't believe our May babies are getting so big! Bostyn is soooooooooo cute!